Monday, September 10, 2018

Look at that hair, But that straw is disgusting.

Have you heard the Boss/ Bruce what was happening on the Grateful Dead tour. Tell me about your tattoos. trying so hard to get some action this Sunday night in Ashland, OR. This cynical lady now lives here. how do I acclimate to what seems like a no problem simple town?

The poor are transient white people mostly in their youth... how do I feel knowing that things are harder elsewhere? I am not the person to say get a job but you look like a white male to me? All of the world is made for you to prosper.I can dig it if you don't want to but the thick reality is that I have no pity in this situation right now. I live in Oregon. I did this to myself. I just wanted health insurance and mostly full time work. Though you all know I have no love for the 40 hour work week.
I need to find my people here. I know it will take a while nothing happens as quickly as we would like. Wish me luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment