Monday, September 10, 2018

Summer Breeze

Just a hot day in WI summer, not to be compared with a hot day in St. Louis. The sun is sharp but the air has a sweet coolness in it.  Lovely to feel the vitamin D flowing through my skin.
I want to write something sweet that communicates the love I have for this place and time. A theater in the woods and people working so hard to to bring it all together. The magic friendliness and openness that I have never seen anywhere else.  Is the source hidden in the beautiful landscape or was it transplanted here but vigilant individuals that are more than self serving workers in a machine.
Maybe it is the extra oxygen in the air that wipes away the tired beat down feeling that I normally feel. Perhaps it is a supportive and highly functioning group of friends.
Friendship and proximity are key features for a lovely 7 weeks in Spring Green WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment